Welcome to join us for a Step up your (work)game workshop!
Step up your (work) game is a series of workshops, aimed to prepare and support our students on their path towards a future career. During this workshop we will look at different ways to prepare your CV and personal application letter.
At Mid Sweden University we organize a recruitment fair called Mötesplats Campus every semester. Mötesplats Campus is an excellent opportunity for you to get in touch with companies within your field and a chance to gain experience in interacting with companies and organizations in Sweden. We want our students to be as prepared as possible for the fair; therefore, we have set up this workshop, Get Prepared.
This is a basic level workshop where we will look at:
- what are recruitment fairs and how can you find them?
- what are your aims with attending the fair?
- how can you best prepare for the fairs?
- what is a short meeting (kontaktsamtal) at Mötesplats Campus and how do you book that?
- other events organized by the Career Centre in the autumn of 2021.
The workshop will be held in English in the online tool Zoom.
Minimum number of participants for the workshop to happen is 15 🙂